I value the privacy of everyone who visits my website. Protecting your private information is my top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are giving me permission to use it as stated in the policy.
Information I Collect
- I collect the following personal information and non-personally identifiable information.
- First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
- Content and other information you provide when using my website. Eg. Comments you add on my blogs, information you submit when you participate in my surveys
- Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in my website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
- Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How I Collect Information From You?
I collect information you submit to me. For example, when you request product or service information from me, register for an account, when you reply to emails I send, register to participate in conferences or webinars I conduct, or when you respond to my customer surveys. I also,
- Automatically collect usage, analytics, metrics, and other technical data
- Get information about you from my resellers or other third-party partners
- Get information from my advertising and market research partners
- Sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, social media platforms; or other third parties
How I Use The Information?
- I use the collected information to,
- Respond to queries/requests
- Process orders
- Resolve any problems with services/products provided
- Prevent activities that may violate my policies
- Generate services/products that meet your needs
- Enhance my services, I will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
- I do not share your personal information outside of Paintiles.com. However, I may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes,
- Response to a lawful request by public authorities
- A court order
- Safeguard the property or rights of my company
- Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services I offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are nothing but small files that are stored in your computer that hold a small amount of data about the sites you visit. These files have information about the web page you visit, as well as any other information you’ve given such as name and interests.
Cookies help me to know how you interact with my content and help me to improve your experience when you visit my site. Through cookies, I can know your language preference so that you needn’t change it for every visit. Also, from your activity on my website, I can target advertisements on third-party websites so that I can re-market my products/services to you.
In addition to this, there are the types of cookies you need to know about
Session cookies are temporary and are used to remember you when you visit my site. They expire when the web browser is closed.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer/mobile device even after you close the web browser or restart your computer. With this data, I come up with a visit pattern to improve the functionality of the site. These cookies are also used for targeted advertising.
First Party and Third Party Cookies
I use first-party as well as third-party cookies on my website.
First-party cookies mainly belong to the website you’re currently visiting. Third-party cookies are cookies that belong to other websites that are mainly used for outside advertising.
How To Reject And Delete Cookies?
Keep in mind that if cookies are disabled you might not take full advantage of a website you’re visiting and may impair your experience. You can reject and delete cookies by simply changing your browser settings.
You have the following data protection rights.
- You can contact me to know the personal data I have collected about you and how I use it. You can request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, I will not be able to deliver my services to you
- You may object use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above
- You have the right to receive your personal data from me in a structured and readable format
- You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from me. You can exercise this right by just clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option in the emails I send you. If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact me
Protecting the privacy of children is important to me. I do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18.
If I come to know that I have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, I will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from my server.
Paintiles.com ‘Contact me’ form is compliant with GDPR regulations. If you proceed further, I will consider that you have given your consent to receive requested information/data. I do not make any assumption, I take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.